The Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct governs player behavior while playing Gekkeiju Online (the "Game") and participating on the Game Forums. The Code of Conduct is designed to make everyone's game experience as enjoyable as possible. Failure to follow the Code of Conduct may result in the suspension or termination of your Game account without warning.
- While playing the Game or participating on the Game Forums you must respect the rights of others to play and enjoy the Game as intended by Coolhouse.
- You may not use or distribute sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language, character names, titles, descriptions (including but not limited to, offensive or inappropriate clan names and pet names).
- You may not spam or flood with multiple messages the Game chat or the Game Forums.
- You may not impersonate any Game Staff member.
- You may not market, promote, advertise, or solicit products or services within the Game or Game Forums.
- You may not try to modify the Game client, server or any part of the Game Website.
- You may not create multiple Game and/or Game Forum accounts to bypass penalties such as suspension or termination of Game or Game Forum account.
- You will not attempt to hide ban avoiders, bug abusers, cheaters, hackers or any other harmful acts against the Game.
- You may not create multiple Game and/or Game Forum accounts, including, but not limited to, hiding your identity, using them at the same time, or using them in any way not intended by Coolhouse.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the Game or related services.
- You may not advertise the intent to, commit the act of, or facilitate the ability of others to commit the act of, unauthorized selling, buying, transferring or sharing access to any Game account.
- You may not advertise the intent to, commit the act of, or facilitate the ability of others to commit the act of, unauthorized selling or buying of Game items for real-world monetary values or other consideration.
- While participating in the Game and in the Game Forums you will follow the instructions and guidelines of Game Staff members at all times.
- You may not form or participate in groups whose ideology is based upon or resembles anti-ethnic, anti-gender or anti-sexual minorities, nationalistic, racist, religious or sexist philosophies.
- You may not intentionally falsify personal information that is deemed necessary for Game account or Forum account creation.
- You may not steal other players' monsters, including, without limitations, killing the player before stealing the monster.
- You will not exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage within the Game. You may report bugs in-game using the '/bug'-command.
- You may not use, create, distribute or encourage the use of any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools (including, but not limited to, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, and map hacks).
- You may not harass other players or Game Staff members, including, but not limited to, using threats, stalking or abuse of others.
- You may not blackmail or extort other players or Game Staff members, including, without limitations, forcing to leave a clan, or prevent use of the Game 's features in the way intended by Coolhouse.
- You may not trade, sell or give for free, game experience points to other characters (including, but not limited to, through power leveling, and experience swapping).
- You may not post website links or URLs to any materials (including software and other information) that could harm other players' computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or websites.
- You may not post website links or URLs in the Game and Game Forums that point to content deemed by the Game Staff to be inappropriate, including, without limitation, anything directed to other commercial or non-commercial products or services.
- You may not post, or distribute information deemed by the Game Staff to be secret, including, but not limited to, quest walkthroughs, and boss, unique and quest monster locations and/or stats.
- You may not attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from any user of Game or related services.
- You may not improperly use the in-game bug and typo reporting to make false reports to Game Staff members.
- You may not use your inability to read/access/find/understand the Code of Conduct as an excuse to violate it.
- Coolhouse has final say over what constitutes a violation of this Code of Conduct.
- Coolhouse reserves the right to change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Game or the Game Forums after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Code of Conduct.
A player who violates the Code of Conduct may be warned by the Game Staff, but serious violations or repeated violations can result in other penalties, such as a permanent ban, without warning. In addition, Coolhouse reserves the right to delete characters or entire accounts as seen fit, without warning.
Chat and messages in the Game and Game Forums are logged and may be reviewed at any time and for any reason or without reason. This includes, but is not limited to, private messages, party channels, and clan channels.
« Back to Home